My Soccer Experience
- I started playing when I was 4 years old and have played at some capacity ever since.
- I have played every position on the field but I currently prefer to play as a striker or attacking midfielder.
- I captained my U-19 travel team for 2 seasons
- I created and captained an indoor team for 3 years.
- Though I enjoy some other sports, nothing will ever compare to soccer for me
- I was a referee from 2010 to 2014 and I started refereeing again this year.
- I am a grade 8 (black patch) referee.
- I started coaching soccer in 2010 and enjoy it almost as much as playing.
- So far I have coached at the U-10, U-12, and U-14 levels.
- I have a US National E coaching License.
- I am 20 years old and will turn 21 in December
- I grew up in Parkersburg, WV before moving to Morgantown
- I was a WVU Student but am taking a year off to focus on work and coaching
- I currently understand English, a fair amount of Spanish, and some French
- Asides from my main sport (soccer) I also enjoy playing racquetball, tennis, volleyball, pool, and squash, amongst others
- I was President of the WVU Racquetball Club for the 2016-17 school year
- I currently work at Giant Eagle
You can reach me by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call or text me at 304-916-8337. I will try to get back to you within 24 hours.