My Soccer Experience
- I started playing when I was 4 years old and have played at some capacity ever since.
- I have played every position on the field at least 5 times but I currently prefer to play as a striker or left winger.
- I captained my U-19 travel team for 2 seasons
- I created and captained an indoor team for 3 years.
- Though I enjoy some other sports, nothing will ever compare to soccer for me
- I was a referee from 2010 to 2014 and I started refereeing again this year.
- I am a grade 8 (black patch) referee.
- I started coaching soccer in 2010 and enjoy it almost as much as playing.
- So far I have coached at the U-10, U-12, and U-14 levels.
- I have my US National F coaching License and am in the process of receiving my E license.
- I am 20 years old and will turn 21 in December
- I grew up in Parkersburg, WV before moving to Morgantown
- I will be a junior at WVU next semester
- I am pursuing a degree in Multidisciplinary Studies with minors in Mathematics, Spanish, and Scholastic Coaching
- I currently understand English, a fair amount of Spanish, and some French
- Asides from my main sport (soccer) I also enjoy playing racquetball, tennis, volleyball, pool, and squash, amongst others
- I am the President of the racquetball club at WVU (I will begin my second year as President this Fall)
You can reach me by email at email@example.com or call or text me at 304-916-8337. I will try to get back to you within 24 hours.