2nd Half of the Summer
- This clinic is for ages 11-16
- Sessions will be held Wednesdays and Fridays.
- The first paid session will be Friday, July 14th and will run through Wednesday, August 9th.
- There will also be free sessions Friday, July 7th and Wednesday July 12th.
- Sessions will cost $5 each totaling $40 if you attend every session (8 paid and 2 free).
- There is no deadline to sign up.
- You can pay with cash or check.
- See the "Sign up" page to sign up for the clinic.
Each session will be unique but will follow this general pattern:
- Dynamic warm up.
- 2-3 drills focusing on key aspects of the game (such as passing, shooting, physical fitness, etc.).
- Finish with a fun game (such as a scrimmage, World Cup, etc.).
- If a session needs to be rescheduled due to weather, it will be moved to the next possible day of the week (for example: if two sessions are unplayable, those two sessions will be moved to August 9th [a Wednesday] and 11th [a Friday] from 6 pm to 8 pm). Sessions may also be moved to an indoor facility rather than rescheduled. I will contact everyone by email by 3 pm if a session will not occur for any reason.
- If you have any other questions, contact me.
You can find my contact information in the "About Me" tab.